Following is the list of documents/ information, which will be required by us at a broader level:-
- All documents in your possession that will show your Title to the property or any other right connected thereto. For example Allotment Letter, Sale deed, Will, Partition Deed, Awards, Declaratory Decrees, Court Judgment, Gift deed etc.
- Documents pertaining to any litigation if there is/was any, between the parties vis-à-vis the property in question.
- All documents that will support your claim as to any right vis-à-vis the property in question. For example Lease, License, Tenancy deed, letter of allotment, partnership deed, mortgage Deed, Charge, Easement rights, Agreement to sell, preferential rights etc.
- A brief narrative of the dispute in the form of list of date and events.
- All pertinent data regarding the opposite party such as latest address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, name and contact details of the key opponents and mediators, if any.
- Copy of all communication, notices exchanged between the parties at dispute
- Copy of any Contract, Agreement, Compromise or family settlement
- Details of any payment remitted/ received by one party to another
- Type of the entity (Company, Firm, society, association, individuals) of the opposite party along with the registration documents, if any.
- Any other useful or relevant information